Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holy Crapola... We're getting married!




Now I can say I'm a Vlogger.


Our Proposal...

After a long 8 hour drive from the Vigliotta household to the Koay household, we finally had Christmas at my dads, 12/26/2010. I couldn't understand why my family wanted me so badly to change my clothes and put on some makeup to unwrap a few freaking gifts... Something I now regret not doing (never underestimate the power of looking good on camera people).

My dad "got a new flip camera for Christmas"** and wanted to give the gift a whirl, understandable, right? Well, growing up we have video taped about a dozen Christmas's where we never ever actually watched the tapes (or CD's or DVDs, Roms, Hard drives or whatever magic happens in those recordable electronic devices) so I put no thought into getting dazzled for this Christmas video either.

The last gift under the tree was a book created for me by (my now Fiancé) Jamie, it was a story about our relationship from the very beginning, through all the laughter and fun, through some trials and tribulations, up to our present day including the jumanji household we share with Cowbell and Xander Crews (I'm sorry it's hard to follow our story on video through my stutters, nervous laughter and tears) but it was thoughtful, real, heartfelt and raw...


The end of the story was not the end though, the end was actually our beginning...



I had to watch the video 3 times to even understand it. 4 times to appreciate it...


Enjoy :)


Can I get a Hell Yeah!!

** The flip camera was actually not a gift, rather a lie. A lie to make me not question why we were video taping a Christmas when I am almost 30. My dad had us erase all footage on the camera so he could take it back though, a very Koay thing to do :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww! It made me cry!!! Sooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sweetie pie..... I'm sitting in starbucks bawling right now.....how beautiful....absolutely speechless! I so wish I could have shared in this special moment....but I cannot wait to be by your side when you both say your 'I dos!!' I love you!! And sweet Jamie boy.... Thank you for being my best friend's Prince!!<3 She's been waiting for you ......

    Ps. My favorite part is uncle Kenny standing in the background.....then you see him zoom in for the kill to take photos from every angle!!! Classic!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete