Friday, February 18, 2011

IOU

2011 - you rock! I want to thank you 2010 as well for bringing me a great year and then to end it with giving me 2011.  I am indebted to you for that, and with that, I will pay these debts to you:

In 2011:

- I promise to make big moves. My fiancée and I are going to pack up our home, our pets and all 150 pairs of our shoes and cross the country back to the east coast! During our trip home we going to stop and enjoy several wonderful places along the way including, but not limited to: Las Vegas, New Mexico, Texas, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia (not including all the other states we are driving through)… Being the crazy planner I am, I promise I will update everyone with maps with our stops, updates or our progress and pictures of our journey. (I’m sure you just can’t wait)

- I promise to start really actually planning my wedding, I’ll stop putting it off simply because theknot.com scares the shit out of me with their insane 4,000 page agenda and endless “to-do”  list.

- I promise to enjoy every part of this year, to include: the crazy packing that’s about to go down at the Koay/Vigliotta household, the endless hours on the road stopping for me to pee, the dog to pee, Jamie to pee, me to  pee again and all at different times, giving up ocean views for the “city life” of Pittsburgh, the harsh cold cold cold cold cold winters, the snow, the fact that I will no longer be able to wear flip flops in January and most importantly, being obnoxiously close to our amazing/crazy/fun/annoying/loving/wonderful families :)

- I promise to install (aka have Jamie install) an automatic car starter in my new car so it won’t get stolen like my other new car did in the winter of ’05 in DC.

- I promise to blog more.

- I promise to re-connect with old friends, make new friends and keep all of my San Diego friends close to my heart and a part of our new lives.

- I promise to realize that even when I do not spend any money shopping at the mall- Target, the grocery store, 7-11 and CVS all count as spending money just the same.

And last but not least:

- I promise to keep life interesting, not focus on the destination but enjoy the journey, not to sweat the small stuff, to stay active, to be appreciative of everything, to be blissfully rich in love, traditions, non-traditions, family, life and my relationships.

In return, I would like to win the lottery.

Thank you 2011.


I Googled "White Trash Lottery Winners" and it said "Do you mean White Trash Humpers?" and I figured... Maybe that is what I meant, so here it is:

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... You now have an X-Rated blog... cause that girls nipple is alllllll up in anyone who looks at this pictures face.

    Also, is that guy in the middle dead and everyone else is just holding him up?

    And what's with the baseball?

    ReplyDelete