Saturday, April 16, 2011

East Bound Chapter 2 CLT/VA Volume I

Charlotte:
I have said this a million times and my family and friends are utterly sick of hearing it, but I just want to live here already! I love this place, I love my family here and my friends here. Just all around great people, oh and not to mention- WARMTH!

Tall Boys!

















VA:
It’s always a pleasure visiting my FIL’s (Future In Laws for those of you not planning a wedding or not already married… I am learning the lingo!) We got to see an awesome thunderstorm and just relax with the Vigliotta’s ☺ I will say though, my favorite part of the trip was when Jamie’s mom poisoned me (she didn’t actually poison me (I don’t think) but I did get poisoned some how) Anyway, nothing like spending 12 hours in the bathroom with your insides coming out onto your outsides. Yes, I did say this was my favorite part because even though I felt like I was literally dying (I wanted to call an ambulance, but honestly didn’t think I could handle being in a vehicle without my stomach falling on the floor) (I wonder what type of hydraulic set up an ambulance comes equipped with… hmmm…)) Anyways, it was my favorite part because the 10lbs that I couldn’t lose to save my life just came off like magic! So, forget diets and exercise people, just eat pork!


Or don't eat pork :/

No comments:

Post a Comment