Thursday, May 19, 2011

Noise overload...

I tend to not watch much TV, in fact, over the years most of the TV I watch is because Jamie cannot live without TV... I will admit, it is easy to get sucked into all the noise, I mean when there are shows like Jersey Shore (note: Jamie does NOT like Jersey Shore (so he says:))and Biggest Loser how does one NOT watch TV... Anyways, the point here is that the other night I decided to try all on my own to watch TV, just for the hell of it. Well after 2 hours of realizing there was no noise I looked up from my book/magazine/macbook and this is what I was watching:





















You probably can't tell from the picture but the TV is actually on, it's just on a channel we do not even get...

... and that's how important TV is to me.


(PS: That's my friend Steve's TV... We have been staying at his place while we get our new place together... Thanks Steve!)

No comments:

Post a Comment