Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chickens and Eggs

I think my female doctor is worried that I may be running out of baby eggs... Which worries me that I may be running out of baby eggs. I mean, I definitely do not want babies right this minute (hell, I'm still trying to support our free-loading cat) but I would at least like the option of babies some day...

Maybe my dad really does have a point when he constantly is reminding me that I am no longer a "Spring Chicken" (I'm not even quite sure what that means, do spring chickens become undesirable after they reach a certain age?) I'm not sure, but he says that to me A LOT. Maybe I should freeze my baby eggs just in case something goes down, and the world decides they need my offspring for something world changing. Like curing stupid. But then that would piss me off because I would have had to live among idiots my whole life and I'd be like "Oh NOW people do shit that makes sense... Awesome."

Anyways, so I will keep this short because I have to go to the store and buy vitamins that will some how "preserve" my baby eggs or something like that, I kinda stopped listening to my doctor right after she got all judgmental on me.

Hmmm... I bet this is yet another conspiracy Target has to get me in there to buy a bunch of shit I don't need.

Or possibly folic acid sales are down.

OR... I bet she talked to my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment