Thursday, January 14, 2010

The F-word and Ninja's

As a new blogger, I must say it's not easy to stay focused and consistent. I wanted an "overall" theme, but my entries seem to be all over the board. So, maybe I should change my "theme" or have no theme at all, and just leave people saying "Wait, what is her blog even about?" after they read it. At least that way I keep expectations low and I have free range to write about whatever has my mind boggled that day (which can be any number of things). I'm consistently mind boggled as to how "lefty loosey, righty tighty" really works; because to me, no matter how you are turning it, depending on where you are standing in comparison to hand placement, you could be turning it in either one of those directions. I also don't get how drinking upside down cures hiccups or if global warming really does or does not exist. But this could go on and on, I am easily perplexed and being inquisitive by nature leaves me with a lot of burning questions... Most very relevant to human survival and osmosis.

Anyways, I was reading a phenomenal blog today by the Bloggess and her over all theme was "The F-word and Ninja's". Which surprisingly has a magical ring to it. So, now I know why why she has 275,500 followers and I have 12. It's all about the theme.

1 comment:

  1. Sure. Just make the blog about "you" then you can write about anything that crosses your mind!

    ReplyDelete