Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gods Sign

Jamie decided to cook us dinner last night, day 6 of no meat… As I waited for our meatless delight our book shelf (which I must point out Jamie hung) decided to unhinge itself from the wall and come crashing down on my head. First the shelf itsself hit me, then book 1, then book 2, then book 3, then book 4, then the picture frame and lastly the candle holder (which come to find out weighs about 45 lbs). You would be surprised at the lack of reaction time you have to dodge out of harms way when you are being pelted by countless books (four) and picture frames (one). Jamie thinks that this incident means that I shouldn’t have so many heavy things on the shelf. Personally, I think its Gods way of telling me to eat some damn meat already... Just makes way more sense.


This is EXACTLY what it looked like: (except imagine me underneath being pelted with these books and also imagine a candle holder and a picture frame, oh, and also imagine the shelf being above a couch in my living room)














Day 6:

Breakfast- McDonalds Cheese and Biscuit Biscuit
Lunch- Really spicy Veggie Curry with rice and 2 cookies
Dinner- Cheese Mashed Potatoes, Corn and Veggie Burgers, extra lettuce (gotta get my greens in!)
Snack- Veggie Corn Dog

Day 7:
Breakfast- Fake Sausage Pattie w/ cheese and toasted wheat muffin
Lunch- Rubios Cheese Enchiladas with Beans and more Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment