Monday, October 4, 2010

Xander Crews and his Xtacle Cowbell

Introducing to you our newest addition: Awesome X aka Xander Crews aka Barnaby Jones aka Xanderby. (he has many aliases)

Also introducing to you, the infamous Cowbell. I don’t care what anyone says, having these two around is like having twin new born babies… I dont sleep anymore, I haven't had a hot meal in months and I stopped showering altogether (the latter may have just been a person choice). I may change my tone when I actually have babies, but right now I stand my ground when I say these little bastards are a handful.

(But SO totally worth it)

She got wet, so naturally I had to dryer:










This is the look she gave me as I was trying to rescue her from an electrifying death: (Cowbell leads a dangerous life)










Locking Xander in the bathroom was not our brightest idea.












Our little Steelers fan!! Poor Raffie, his mane doesnt stand a chance.











His seat in the car. Also note Jamie is in this picture, I would tag him but this isnt Facebook, he also is included in this post as part of the statement "these little bastards are a handful" ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment