Friday, October 15, 2010

Is it wrong if...

... I dig a Reeses Cup out of the trash and eat it?

I contemplated this for a while, until it dawned on me that me staring into my garbage can was crazy looking enough, I didnt need to start digging things out of it to start eating as well.

Although, quickly eating out of the trash would have looked way more sane than I did trying to take pictures of the inside of my garbage can for 10 minutes, sighing heavily when I realized after a dozen tries that the camera on my phone was broken...

So I took it in for Technical Support:
Me: "Hi, I know you guys deal mostly with computers, but can you take a look at my phone, I think its broken"
IT: (noticing that the phone wasn't actually broken broken)"Well, it looks fine to me"
Me: "No no, I mean the camera on it is broken and I need it to work right now"
IT: "Why do you need your camera working at work?"
Me: "Oh, I need to take a picture of the inside of my trash can and its not letting me"
IT: (puzzled and slightly mortified)"ummmm... you can always try restarting it??"

And whadda ya know... It worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment