Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How to ruin your day in under 6 minutes...

7:03am Woke up to Xander licking the side of my face and sticking his whole nose in my ear...
7:05am Walked downstairs to put Xander out and stepped on one of his balls (his toy tennis ball, just to be clear)...
7:05am Almost fell to my death, but caught myself due to my wicked balancing skills (good thing I went to yoga on Monday)...
7:06am Went to the fridge for water...
7:06am Totally misjudged the location of my mouth and poured ice cold H2O all down my shirt…
7:06am Sat down glass on the counter in shock…
7:06am Totally misjudged my own brute strength and shattered glass all over the counter…
7:07am Tried to clean glass and water off the counter with tissues (it didn't work out and I ran out of tissues, double whammy)...
7:08am Still tried to drink some of the water left in the bottom of the glass...
7:08am Swallowed glass shard…
7:09am I already hate my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment