Thursday, October 7, 2010

The reason I keep my Boyfriend

Email I received with an attached illustration from Jamie after I asked him to please take the car and fill it up with gas:

"I'll explain the illustration. I was waiting to turn into the Valero (legally) in the middle turning lane. Crazy guy in suped up mustang black and yellow GT car comes screeching right in front of me, veers out into wrong way lanes then screeches tires speeding back down the turning lane to go back in the right lanes.

Crazy.

And gas was like 3.25! I only put in two gallons, I'll do the rest elsewhere, that shit is ridiculous."



Yeah baby, that shit IS ridiculous... Now I am already almost out of gas, jerk.

1 comment:

  1. I so busted out laughing!!! not the email... or really the whole illustration thing! but the fact he had to put a legend in the corner so you would know which one he was and which one was the path the other car! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete