Thursday, October 7, 2010

Love Dad.... Text version.


This is all over TEXT people: (BTW: This is Version II of the last love u... Dad post- if you have not read it, read it first)

Me to Dad: "How come you no answer email?? (I said that in my best Asian accent so you could understand it)"

**I sent him an email about my visit home in November, after a few weeks, I still heard nothing in return

Dad to Me: "No no time"

(ouch, he must really not have any time)


Me to Dad: "You dont have time to check my emails!! Are you running WVU now? Well anyways, I bought a flight home for Nov 11th. Jamie and I. Fyi"

Dad to Me (never forget to add in your best Asian accent when reading his replies): "Lorraine,
Glad u and Jamie are coming for Homecoming (*we are not btw, Homecoming is in Oct) I told mom and she is looking forward to see both u. I am sorry for not replying ur email. I was busy and then forgotten about you. Senior moments. looking forward to seeing both of u. I will see about Steeler game tickets. Will talk to you about Christmas when u here.
Love u....... Dad. U supposed to call mom??"


That's verbatim. And if you ask me, thats a lot like an email.



Completely unrelated but this is what chicken nuggets look like right before they are chicken nuggets: Eat up, this is no PinkBerry!

No comments:

Post a Comment