Tuesday, October 12, 2010

To the Bitch Who Stole My Shoes...

I hate you, but looky (or is it lookie) at what came in the mail today!! Believe it or not this is the third time these shoes have been purchased in 2 years.The first time I loved them so much I wore the damn things out and had to throw them away:( but then SURPRISE, guess who gets them for their birthday from her AMAZING boyfriend last year (he just knew how much I loved them :)) THEN, THEN while in Pittsburgh at a friends house we were tailgating for a Steelers game and some bitch had the nerve to steal them from me- SOMEONE ACTUALLY STOLE MY DAMN SHOES, who does that?!? It felt like a Sex and the City episode . So...

Third times a charm...
... is what people say when the first two times didn't work out as expected.


Simply beautiful:)

No comments:

Post a Comment