Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back to the Basics

So I’ve figured out quit a few things since the time I’ve started this blog, but instead of weighing you down with all my wise knowledge at once, I will start a break down of “all things wise” from this past year over several blog entries…

One very important thing I have learned over these last few years as a “blogger” … Is that... I’m not a very good one. I am inconsistent, I have no real direction and for the life of me I can’t find the time to sit down and write a solid entry. Have I become too busy with being busy? I would say so. Normally in this instance I’d blame the government, but they are getting blamed for a lot right now, so I will cut them a break this once and accept some responsibility.

I have let my loyal blog followers down. And to you guys, I am sorry. I will ask you to go easy on me just from the last few months, so much has changed in life and I really didn’t have the time to sit down and write. But now, now there are no excuses and with that said lets get back to the basics…

The point of this blog “Chasing Me”, was intended to be about me finding myself on this quick and unstoppable journey we call life. And since I am way to lazy to write the book I’ve always wanted to, I figured a blog would have to suffice. And when I realized I was becoming lazy in that, I decided something drastic has to be done to free up my time. So I put myself on a budget (which surprisingly frees up more time than I’d like to admit). It’s mindboggling how much time I spend spending money, so this morning I woke up early to get my money spending over with so I could spend some time doing things for me this afternoon. Like writing blog entries and yelping about how terrible David’s Bridal is (like, really terrible) and then spend some time trying to figure out the difference between tree-like weeds growing in my yard that are NOT supposed to be there and weed-like trees growing in my yard that ARE supposed to be there. You know, important things… Things like paying bills and laundry can wait until Monday, Mondays suck already anyway.

So the number 1 thing I have learned in the last year is:

I am not a very good blogger.

But, I am going to sign up for online blogger classes to get better I promise (did you know they make classes available on your phone, I'd assume so that you can spend money and take classes at the same time!)... Two birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment