Tuesday, July 19, 2011

mac an cheese























From: Jamie Vigliotta
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:22 AM
To: Koay, Rai
Subject: Wasssssup!

Holy crap... I don’t’ know where to begin.

It’s been 5 days since I last contacted you over Lake Michigan. There’s a reason for that, apparently when you’re shot down by Russian fighter jets and your helicopter lands in the water, your phone doesn’t work anymore. Who knew? I hope you are well and that you are NOT with an Arabian prince. Trust me, I’ve met some of them, they’re dbags fo sho. I’m off topic. So, I’m contacting you now from work (finally back!), I don’t’ know where to start, should I tell you about the laundry mat that was actually a front for a Peruvian Meth lab whose profits were funding Fermex while poisoning the youth of Peru? Should I tell you about the 3 days I spent in the Siberian tundra, eating meat again for the first time in years just to keep my energy level up enough to not die... Poor Caribou : ( Or should I tell you about the night in Dubai’s Nad Al Sheba Racecourse where I won over a million dollars of Fermex’s funding money in a high stakes game of pin the tail on the donkey? All I know is the Cypher is safe now and I’m back at work, I don’t have the energy to explain it all right now, I have to file some web ranking reports for work.... I’ve missed you these past five days, there were moments when I thought I’d never see you again. It was awful.
Anywho...

Mac an cheese tonight?

Love you baby!


From: Koay, Rai
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:43 AM
To: Jamie Vigliotta
Subject: Re: Wasssssup!

Who is this?



From: Koay, Rai
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:59 AM
To: Jamie Vigliotta
Subject: Re: Re: Wasssssup!

Also,
What I forgot to tell you was…
Since you’ve been gone…
(true stories)
I have managed to take my car and wreck it into your car.
I’ve let every single one of our plants die.
Xander has eaten my Armani seeing eye glasses.
I couldn’t see for what felt like months (come to find out, it was just 2 days)
I’ve eaten everything in the house, with the exception of the moldy light wheat bread; I’ve kept it for sentimental reasons. We used to eat that bread together.
Remember, remember eating that bread?? We used it as buns because I refuse to buy actual buns and when it starts to go bad we toast it, because once bad bread is toasted its good bread again.
Ive also been waking up with my underwear on backwards. I just don’t get it, at what point in the middle of the night am I in a situation where I would take off my undergarments and turn them around?
See its reasons like these that you need to come back home to me.
I’ve missed you Hero, I’ve missed you.

2 comments:

  1. I wish this site had a "like" button! ..... Although you didn't answer the most important question ........ Mac an cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get technology... Where is my name?

    ReplyDelete