Monday, August 22, 2011

if i could sing, i'd sing this to you

I sleep to the sound of your comfort.
Where I find comfort in your comfort.
The sun cast on your smile wakes me.
Thoughts of you congest my mind.
Love floods the veins to my heart.
My soul is alive.
My days are envious of my nights,
for my nights are surrounded by your presence.
In love comes trial,
but none that we can not face together,
none that we can not conquer.
Tears fall both in joy and pain;
both prove life is present.
Our love has depth and ease.
Our bond is rare.
Our foundation sturdy,
yearning for the structure we will build.
My eyes look forward to our future.
My feet rest for the long journey we create.
My embrace cherishes your embrace.
My body aches for your warmth and my lips for your taste.
I am rich with bliss.
I am poor of envy,
for I have everything.
I sleep to the sound of your comfort.
Where I find comfort in your comfort.

1 comment:

  1. what does +1 mean? I'm going to pretend it means "Like" and I didn't know you were so poetic

    ReplyDelete