Tuesday, November 1, 2011

31 days 31 nights

I DID IT I DID IT!!! Happy November 1st everyone!!

I am officially a non-vegan as of Midnight last night… Unfortunately for me, I was asleep at midnight or else I would have been indulging in the Halloween candy left over from the kids that’s never showed up to our house. Maybe rumor circulated that Jamie and I went as an ‘Amber Alert’ last Halloween and apparently that is offensive to most people (where's the humor people!). Either way we were thoroughly disappointed that our first Halloween as real live adults was a total bust(Jamie took it pretty hard (poor guy)). Which is weird that I even care because I was all against handing out candy to begin with, there is just something about giving strange children, that I don’t know food from my house. Actually, if anything they should think its weird that I, someone they don’t know, is trying to hand them things to eat from my house. I guess if I had children of my own this wouldn’t be so weird to me, or maybe I have just watched To Catch a Predator (I threw the "I give free hugs" sign in the trash, probably a good thing) too many times and being around other people’s kids weirds me out.

Anywho, now I get to watch my ass get fat eating the abundance of left over candy.

In other news, I got my wedding dress!!! Vera Wang it is =)

In more other news, please enjoy this clip of my lovely bagpiping father!


Alright, now LETS EAT!!



My dad's a Bagpipin' Rock Star, whats your dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment