Saturday, January 2, 2010

Presents from HR

After being out of work for a week due to horrendous chronic migraines (ironically caused by work) I came to my desk to find that HR had kindly given me a chocolate santa for Christmas. My first thought was, "awesome, this will be going straight to my ass" and my second thought was, "one bite can't hurt though, right?". So I unwrapped chocolate santa like there was going to be gold inside, took one bite and swoosh, in the trash! As I turned back to my computer, with my mouth full of chocolaty goodness, I started to realize that this was no regular chocolate santa, THIS, this was in fact chocolate peanut butter santa! Well, this changes everything.
Instantly I was knee deep in the trash... Because no one, NO ONE should ever throw away Santa.

1 comment: