Friday, October 1, 2010

A burger hold the burger please!

For my amusement (obviously not for yours) I am going to keep a record of my daily meatless intake:

9/31- Day 1 (but not really supposed to be Day 1):

Breakfast- 1 bite of a Turkey Sandwich… (took turkey off and just ate the bread)
Lunch- Spicy Avocado and Cheddar Sandwich
Dinner- Cheese and Mushroom Pizza (who said vegetarians had to be healthy!)
Dinner (2)- Spicy Avocado and Cheddar Sandwich

10/1- Day2 (the real Day 1):

Breakfast- Ikea scrambled eggs with potatoes, I gave away the scrumptious looking sausage :( (I am still up in the air about eggs; to eat eggs or not to eat eggs? That is the question)
Lunch- Subway veggie delight (or whatever you call it, I call it bread with lettuce).
Dinner- Cheese Pizza (this is starting to get boring and as my cousin would say "carb overload"!) So I am going to grocery shopping tomorrow to get some heathy stuff to consume.

**UPDATE 10/12/2010--- This eating diary thing did not last long.

Here is your brain on drugs (and possibly your brain on eggs):

No comments:

Post a Comment