Monday, October 4, 2010

How Lois Griffin Says Peter on Family Guy.

So it is day 4.9 of my new found vegetarianism. The irony is, I have yet to eat any vegetables… I have had cheese bread, fried cheese, cheese balls, a bowl of cheese and cheese dipped in more cheese. I never thought there would be the day where I was actually sick of cheese. But today is that day.

Also, being a vegetarian is expensive, holy shit it’s expensive. Is it really difficult to press soy into shapes of what real meat looks like? It must be, because my fillets were cheaper than this crap! I will say this though, Morning Star Sausage Patties is where it’s at. I started eating them years ago and I will never go back to real sausage. Fake sausage is the new real sausage.

So, I joined the PETA’s website, mainly so that I could get a good grasp on where they are coming from in terms of “saving the animals” and to get cool new veggie recipes… Well, lesson learned: DO NOT SIGN UP unless you are really prepared to know wtf is going on in our animal killing industry. I woke up to check the time around 4am this morning and had an email notification “ARMY PLANS TO CUT UP AND KILL ANIMALS” How can I NOT read on... So as my little Xander is laying next to me I start to think about the army cutting him up to pieces for training purposes and now Im just pissed and can't sleep... Naturally at this point I may as well read on and, I won’t go into detail but I am about to adopt a shit ton (literally) of elephants. Sorry Jamie, it’s just the right thing to do.

Anyways now to the shit I ate today:

10/2- Day 3
Breakfast- Cheese Pizza
Lunch- Indian Curry with Tofu and Naan
Dinner- 2 Pizza Burgers, toasted wheat muffin with cheese, fake tomato and basil “patties” and pizza sauce. Super yummy btw!

10/3- Day 4
Breakfast- Fake Sausage Pattie w/ cheese and toasted wheat muffin
Lunch- Cheese Quesadilla w/ sour cream and guac.
Dinner- Persian Cucumbers, Caprese Salad w/ Fresh Mozzarella, Avocado and Tomatoes. Tomato Basil Bisque with French Baguettes stuffed with low fat Mozzarella! (best meal yet, hands down!)

10/4- Day 5
Breakfast- Fake Sausage Pattie w/ cheese and toasted wheat muffin :)

1 comment:

  1. What the hell happened to Day 3? did you not eat that day??? (JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST got the title... I think if people get the title they should comment that they got it, but don't tell what it is... that's cheating)

    ReplyDelete