Tuesday, October 11, 2011

how to tell if your fiancé really loves you...

Me: “Babe, will you watch Kims Fairy Tale Wedding with me tonight? Think of it as wedding research”

Jamie: “I guess”

2 hours later

Jamie: “Im getting tired, is this almost over?”

Me: “ Ummm, yes, this one is but the actual wedding is in part 2, will you watch part 2 with me? Think of it as wedding research”

Jamie: “WHAT? Its still the FIRST part? What the hell?!”

4 hours later

Jamie: “I cant believe I just watched that for 4 hours”

Me: “You are the most amazing fiancé ever and I swear I won’t tell a soul about this”
;)

1 comment:

  1. So .... I DVRed Kim's Fairytale wedding, Shane and I watched it. With 3 min left in the 2 hour special, we asked, "WHERE THE FACK IS THE WEDDING?!" Then, realized it's a TWO PART SPECIAL. I then searched into the future for the next showing of Part 2 of Kim's Wedding. Shane was slightly upset that he sat thru 2 hours for nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete